Listed here are some of our most recent websites, web applications, and mobile apps we have designed and developed for our clients.
These examples have been chosen to highlight the diverse capabilities of FireRabbit. They include informative and glossy websites, highly functional database driven web applications, and engaging and interactive mobile apps.Interested in a free consultation? Contact us!
Click on the projects below to view more details.
- Inverse UniverseEscape multiple rooms by discovering clues in this mobile App. Play on Google
- Capital Collision Centre Client-managed informational website for auto body shop. View screenshot
- Amazonia Expeditions Peru expedition website with heavy, user managed image galleries. Go to our site
- Notman and Fulton Self updating real estate website that pulls records from MLS. Go to our site
- Wintergreen Studios User managed content website for artist retreat. Go to our site
- BethanyKids Charity website with heavy, client managed content and multimedia. Go to our site
- North Shore Glass Interactive artist portfolio website done entirely in Flash. Go to our site
- West Gate Landscape Supplies Very simple and static (unchanging) website. Easy. Go to our site
- Stalker Room Escape Interactive and entertaining puzzle mobile app game series. View screenshot
- Digital Scalar Tool Highly interactive, award winning web application built in Flash for the Canadian Forces in 2008. View screenshot